From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 9:47 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Cc: Steve Moreland; bob@gesn.com; Mike Rasmussen; Barry Herron; Green, Pat
Subject: RE: Election Equipment & Setup

Rob,

Here is a copy of your acknowledgment along with my e-mail with the requests for Shelby County, TN.

Within the request below, I specified that a 8 Port Digi box, with 4 ports be set up for Central Count, - this was not done.

Within the request below, I specified  a microphone, - which is not included.

Within the request below, I specified a QMS 4032 Printer, configured and tested, - this was not done.

Within the request below, I specified GEMS 1.17.22, - installed was GEMS 1.17.17.

 .  If the object of the support people is to be able to handle everything from top to bottom, then we might as well just have all Servers and components sent directly to the Customer, and all be configured there

I think that this e-mail explains exactly what I needed, yet several items were not done.  This would save the cost and time of having the Server & components shipped & setup in the McKinney office.

Jeff