From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com] On Behalf
Of Keith Long
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 3:45 AM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Truncated Names on Reports

This is probably an old issue but I am new on the block so need an
update.
The names on reports in GEMS are limited to 20 characters .  This has
already become a problem as the a candidate for Mayor is being truncated
on
the Summary Report.  Are we attempting to fix this?

Keith Long
Maryland Project Manager
Diebold Election Systems, Inc.
615-828-4106 cellular