Re: undervote stat on summary/sovc reports

Done, this will be in GEMS 1-18-10.

Whitman

----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 16:43
Subject: RE: undervote stat on summary/sovc reports

Whit, can you pick this one up for the 1.18 branch.  Just change the label of the stat in summary/sovc from “Number of Under Votes” to “Number of Uncast Votes” when the user selects “show under votes” but does not select “show over votes”.  I think you’ll need a new local.ini entry for “Number of Uncast Votes”, which should be fun to translate into other languages.