Platforms used currently and for the future

Currently NT.4 is the safe platform used.  Rumor has that MSFT will not be supporting it for long.  It does run our Central Count.

Many GEMS users successfully run W2k and have no interest in Central Count.  Are there any concerns?  Should this be client or server?  Can Ballot Station modem uploads work with W2k client or server?

Window XP has been released.  Do we support it?  Will it run Central Count?   Can Ballot Station modem uploads work with XP?  Is there a client and server choice with XP?

Greg Forsythe

416 446-1383 - Office

416 446-1425 - Fax

416 464-3736 - Cell