RE: Manager Card vs Administrator Card

This isn’t an opinion thing, guys.  The term is supervisor.  End communication.

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com] On Behalf Of Nel Finberg
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 8:15 AM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: Manager Card vs Administrator Card

Personally, I don't have much of an opinion one way or another.  However, the term 'Supervisor' is used in a slightly different context for the AccuVote-OS and AccuVote-TS products, as I have explained in a prior submission.  All product documentation currently refers to the Administrator card, not a Supervisor card.  Nonetheless, implementing this terminology change in our documentation is trivial.

Nel