RE: TSText-1-18-10

What French?  On April 26 I sent you the script, and then have not heard
back from you on the subject since.

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com] On Behalf
Of Greg Forsythe
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 9:32 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: RE: TSText-1-18-10

Where's the French,

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sw-announce@gesn.com [mailto:owner-sw-announce@gesn.com] On
Behalf Of Whitman Lee
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 2:47 PM
To: sw-announce
Subject: TSText-1-18-10

TSText-1-18-10 in MP3 format is ready, it is compatible with GEMS
1-18-10
and BS 4-3-6.  It includes the new VIF_Instructions_OneClick.rtf files
used
for "One Click Vote" option is checked in AccuVote-TS Options, see GEMS
1-18-10 Readme for more detail.

The password is:
TSText-1-18-10.zip           kanol309ghuie

Whitman
--- Begin Message ---

Attached is the audio script in English and Spanish.  Please translate to French and update the doc, and send back to me with the audio files.  I will include the files in the standard release.  Stick to the strict translation of the script – don’t improvise.  If they want to customize the script they are welcome to their hearts content later, but we need a standard release to include in our packages.  Insure you get the proper documentation signed for rights to the audio, and forward them as well.  Diebold requires this.  Record the audio in 22.05khz 16-bit PCM Mono.