From: owner-bugtrack@gesn.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@gesn.com] On Behalf
Of Sue Page
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 9:57 AM
To: bugtrack
Subject: printing labels

Is it possible connect an Impact printer to the TS6?  Maryland would
like to
print a label, rather than taping the printout from the thermal printer
onto
the PCMCIA card.

The issues:
1.  The thermal printout fades  (some brands of invisible tape seem to
make
the printout fade quickly)
2.  Ease of use - attaching a label would be quicker

Or - is there a thermal label that could be used in our printer?

Sue Page
Maryland Project Manager
Diebold Election Systems, Inc.
suep@gesn.com