RE: word count

Note there is an outstanding bug #945 involving referenda with greater than two pages.  I imagine that translates into more than 550, but I am no scribe.  Just a heads up.  Denise is on the bug itself.

From: Don Vopalensky [mailto:don@gesn.com]
Sent:
Tuesday, June 11, 2002 9:51 AM
To: Nel Finberg; Jeff Hallmark
Cc: Ken Clark; Tab Iredale; Pat Green
Subject: FW: word count

Just received this from Mike Lindsey with the State of Florida.  We will

have to do our certification tests using a similar format as to what will be

in their November election.  I don't believe this will be an issue as far as

capacity, just thought you all might want to know what they will be

requiring from us.  It sounds like some of our competitors that have been

certified in the state already may have a capacity problem with this at the

present time.