RE: Ballot Station 4-3-9 Audio ballot cancellation

Again, if you have a question regarding consistency or whatever, then specify your desired behavior.  Do you want the button removed or not, I can’t tell?  If so, how does the poll worker cancel the ballot?  On the visual screen the poll worker cancels the ballot on the cast ballot screen.  There is no such screen on the hidden audio ballot.

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com] On Behalf Of Nel Finberg
Sent:
Friday, June 28, 2002 10:11 AM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: Ballot Station
4-3-9 Audio ballot cancellation

Assuming this difference has been evaluated and no complaints exist, I am fine with what is presently in place.  Again, my only motive for asking is consistency.  However, I still wonder why the audio voter is provided with a very clear opportunity to cancel a ballot throughout the voting process, whereas this remains concealed on the visual voting side,a and occurs only at the conclusion of voting.

Nel