RE: Remote Access Service configuration in Windows 2000/XP

Nel;

    I have developed 2 desktop shortcuts to address this issue.  They are being placed on all the Windows 2000 GEMS servers deployed in Georgia.  The first icon calls on a batch file that stops the various RAS services and the second icon starts them.  I have created an auto run CD as well as an auto extracting ZIP file that will place these shortcuts and the batch files onto the Windows 2000 GEMS server automatically.  This tool is part of the field support CD I developed for Keith Long's Field Support team.

    I don't have sufficient access to the Diebold FTP servers so I am making this installer available to all of you for download on my JPR Enterprises, Inc. FTP server.  The file name is: RAS CONTROLLERS.EXE

    ftp://jpr-enterprises.com
    username:    dieboldguest
    password:    matt633

Best Regards,
James P. Rellinger, MCSE
Manager of Engineering, Georgia Operations
Diebold Election Systems
(770) 231-6468