From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 9:25 AM
To: support@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: modems ???in AVOS

Please let me know if I'm wrong about the following two understandings:

1. Digital is not a "dial-up" option for modems.  Digital is always ON and is a PT to PT type always connected application.
   There can't be used.

2. Wireless is only going to be used "in-precinct", and is not an option from Precinct to central site (limitations of distance/coverage)

Steve