From: owner-support@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-support@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 12:14 PM
To: support@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: BS for NOvember

We want to put out “one more release”.  Ravina is in the process of testing 4.3.11 right now.  It would be a good idea for the western folks to start testing the 4.3 series with their databases early, and before installing it on hundreds or thousands of machines.  By necessity, you guys will be blazing the 4.3 path – Georgia, Maryland, and Johnson are all running 4.1.  So please be careful out there.