recount procedures for Av os and ts in same database

the original recount procedures we have documented will not work in a database that has OS and TS units -  I have put together a procedure (attached) and will pest it tomorrow - after we count abs today

I am requesting help from anyone that can test this today and bless it as good to go before I test it tomorrow - it needs to be tested in a db that has totals for both TS and OS units

Thanks
Tari