Re: FW: Error Encountered with Display

    I have seen this error quite often when trying to run the program
after a repair. I usually end up installing CE 2.12 and then
reinstalling 3.0 (0808). I do the same with the reloading of Ballot
Station. This is time consuming but it is one way I have found to
correct the problem. It is an almost impossible problem to solve
otherwise.
    It appears that when this happens I can adjust the brightness level
of the LCD and barely make out the correct text in the green or red
boxes. CE 3.0 doesn't seem like Ballot Station 4.1.XX., but does fine
with  4.3.X. That's been my experience anyway.

Phil Wylie
Repair Depot
McKinney, TX