From: owner-support@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-support@dieboldes.com]
On Behalf Of Greg Forsythe
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 1:39 PM
To: Support@gesn.com
Subject: Ballot Stations that crash

The NT Ballot Stations up to NT 4-3-9 work on both my desktop and PC.
Ballot Station NT 4-3-10 to NT 4-3-12 all crash when trying to cast a
ballot.  I know this is not intended behaviour, but I am wondering if
there
is something I need to do to make them work.
What's the fix?

Greg Forsythe
Diebold Election Systems Inc.
Phone:  (416) 446-1383