From: owner-support@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-support@dieboldes.com] On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: December 19, 2002 4:56 PM
To: support@dieboldes.com
Subject: Bugzilla - Can't find earlier submission - Can anyone else?

Within the past month, I turned in an RCR (it turns out it was 2343) requesting that there be a "polling place" or "vote center" import.  I've tried all sorts of queries and it never comes up, so I went thru my email logs to find it.  I would have thought if I'd queried the GEMS product/enhancements with my email as reporter it would have come up.  I also tried key words in Summary like Polling Place and IMPORT.

Anyone give me a clue what I'm doing wrong or how you'd query it?