RE: Municipal elections

Thanks to all who offered input about the municipal elections pricing.  Steve has directed not to vary from our standard pricing if possible.

Norma – the contract rate is $5.50 per pollworker trained in Maryland.  We have to establish a minimum, or we will be training 2 at a time.  Steve suggests the standard $1,000 per day plus expenses.  We will encourage the municipalities to combine training where possible, if they with to economize.

Don – thanks for your thoughts.  Yes, the L&A price is probably too low.  Again, Steve directs us to the $1,000 per day.  Your thoughts about timing and locations are good food for thought.

Tari – some municipalities in Maryland run shorter election days – 9-5 (so wonderful!).  We were setting an hourly rate to accommodate.

Irene – you’re right – we aren’t giving ourselves enough time.  Don elaborated well on the subject.

Thanks again!

Sue