RE: Products & Certification Section on Staff Site

Title: RE: Products & Certification Section on Staff Site

How do I get to the staff web site??

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Stubblefield [mailto:karens@dieboldes.com]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 4:29 PM
To: announce@dieboldes.com
Subject: Products & Certification Section on Staff Site

Please take note of the new Products & Certification section at the staff web site. This is a source of information regarding:

What versions of our products have been certified nationally.

What products are approved in various states.

Who our customers are and how many precincts and registered voters they have.

What products our customers have.

Contact names and addresses for Customers, Dealers, Government Officials and the ITAs (Independent Testing Authorities).

Election Dates for 2003.

I know the information isn't perfect, but hopefully it is a good place to start. If you have any comments or updates to posted information please contact me directly, or send an email to the webmaster as indicated on the site.

Thank you.

Karen Stubblefield-Emery
972-542-6000 x166
karen@dieboldes.com