RE: AVOS Opening and Closing procedures

Here are a couple of pdf files.  I'll send along a few powerpoint files also.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-support@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Mark Earley
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 4:08 PM
To: Support
Subject: AVOS Opening and Closing procedures

This from Duval County, FL:

Got a question. Do you know if a pdf file exists of the opening and closing procedures (AVOS) that can be made available to us? The Education folks want to make a few changes to the existing one (the one with the Duval County logo) and I really have no desire to recreate it from scratch.  Thanks for your assistance.
Marolyn
Does anyone have a pdf or other file with the procedures that we can let them use?

Thanks

Mark

Mark Earley

850 422-2100 - office/fax