From: owner-support@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-support@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 1:46 PM
To: support@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: Response to an RFP question

You can’t answer yes to this question, but that is the response I always see.  Maybe talk to Frank/Barry and find out our stock response.  The requirement in so many words is on many RFPs I’ve seen.

Out of curiosity now that we have a few new people – does anyone know of a real system that actually does this in live elections?  I am talking about the competition here.  The idea has very little technical merit, and has a lot of technical difficulties, but it comes up so often I wonder if anyone in the industry has just gone and done it anyway.