From: owner-support@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-support@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Sue Page
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 10:08 AM
To: Support
Subject: municipal pricing

Attached is a brochure that we have created to cover municipal elections in Maryland.  There are some Maryland contract prices (such as absentee ballots) that we have to maintain.  Otherwise, we tried to use our standard pricing.

Please take a look at the brochure:

Is the information covered in an easy to understand format?

Is everything included?

Does the questionnaire ask all the information necessary to quote?

This information is overdue in Maryland, so a quick turnaround would be greatly appreciated (sorry).

Note: I will probably add illustrations to the document for further clarification.

Thanks for your help!

Sue

Sue Page

Election Implementation Project Manager