RE: Job Code Number Update

Patt we are going to have find you a better alias. :)

Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-announce@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-announce@dieboldes.com]
On Behalf Of Larry Hogan
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 12:43 PM
To: announce@dieboldes.com
Cc: Steve Moreland; Mike Rasmussen; Greg Loe; Bob Urosevich; Barry
Herron
Subject: Job Code Number Update

Greetings to all;

Attached is the latest revision to the job code numbers assigned to
specific
contracts, projects, and demonstrations
where costs are currently being tracked.  Please, save this list and use
this information.  Where there is doubt as to which job code number to
use,
please ask your department head for clarification.  But the general rule
is
as follows;

If you complete a time sheet, expense form, or a customer trip report,
use
the appropriate job code number.
If you request a work order or purchase order, use the appropriate job
code
number.
If you approve an invoice or complete a check request form, use the
appropriate job code number.
If there is no specific job code number for what you are currently
working
on, use the default classification of ZZ000000;  don't leave it blank.

Please continue to send timesheets, inquiries, and other information to
this
e-mail address.  Larry Hogan has moved on, but his computer remains.  I
am
now the contact for all things job code related....

I appreciate all your assistance AND your patience.

Thanks,

Patt May
Accounting Dept.
DIEBOLD ELECTION SYSTEMS INC