Central Count 2.0.10 is ready
October 4, 2002
128K A: Checksum 63AF
64K B: Checksum 3BB0
- Added timeout during a TCP/IP transfer to prevent
- Added option to reconnect on PPP when batch not open
and timeout occurs.
Ballot Feeder does not stop when "Stop on write-ins" flag is
Central Count displays "Wrong Message ID" message and fails to
RAS fails when connecting from a Central Count AVOS unit to Windows 2000.
Central Count cannot connect to server on GEMS through PPP using a Windows
Central Count sometimes does not increment the counter when accepting an overvote.
Central Count requires YES confirmation to refeed returned ballot when no
feeder is present.
- Removed additional multiple exit points throughout
- Fixed “Press NO to abort” feature during
- Fixed Host IP input value range during prompt.
- Adjusted Error Message handling and included clearer