Internet Explorer 5

As some of you already know, Microsoft has released Internet Explorer 5 today.  We have not tested IE5 with GEMS yet (since its only been out for a few hours) but will be doing this testing shortly.  There is no reason to believe GEMS will have any trouble with the upgrade, so if you want to jump the gun you are probably safe.  Bear in mind, though, that IE5 doesn't have any earth-shatering new feature or fix that will make running elections any easier.  Unless you are an Internet junkie you are better off just sticking with IE 4.

We will post the results of the testing and any pitfalls to the support list when we know.

Ken