RE: AVTS Double clicking start button

Ken,  your right on track with the how, why and the fix.  Beyond double tapping the start  button, holding their finger on the start button apparently caused the "vote" on the station I witnessed.  The obvious concern is that some voter will erroneously think that the "ballot box has been stuffed" and perception becomes reality to the media.  The delay sounds just right.

The Gaston ballot had only four issues on one screen/page.  The "for" and "against" positions went entirely across the ballot face.  The last issue position was directly underneath the START button on the following screen.

Thanks for your attention and interest.

JOHN