RE: Central Count - Switching Vote Centers

I will also look into this one, although I am pretty sure this is fixed in recent GEMS.  1.3.x GEMS in general did not shut down central count cleanly.
Confirmed;  this bug was fixed in GEMS 1.8.1.  The last public release of GEMS was 1.7.5.  We will put out 1.9.4 (or 1.10.1) some time this week.

In the mean time, the work around is pretty simple:  Close the central count dialog before changing vote centers.  GEMS does not have to be shut down completely.  I believe Pima County shut GEMS down completely when switching vote centers.

Ken