Repeating Accu-Vote long report

Originally created and tested with GEMS-1-7-5 and tested with 1-9-6

I setup a simple election with three different ballots, hence three
districts.  When nominations closed the first and third district were used,
the second district was not required.  I did not delete it.  Produced two
ballots, one in the first district and the other in the third, downloaded
the Memory Cards and the election proceeded.

A run-off was required for some of the races in the first district.  I
deleted the race in the third district but did not delete the corresponding
report precinct from the vote centre.  Downloaded the Memory Card and
checked the long report.  The text from the "TEST RESULTS REPORT" to the end
of the ballot information in the "SUMMARY TOTALS" kept repeating.

Deleted the two unused report polls from Default Precinct Category and
everything worked properly.

The Memory Card downloaded properly with the error in the first instance
with no warning that there was something wrong!

Greg

local 707 election run-off.dbf