California - SOS Automated Report / Zero Voters in Mail Precinct

Ken, this is already on the list by Tab I believe, so delete it if you need to.

Item 4: In November, we encountered errors on election night when uploading the SOS report when it came to loading a precinct with zero voters.  The program needs to look at the Final flag and if the flag is set by the user, then any precinct with zero voters needs to be flagged as counted, and appropriate field in record changed (I believe from 0 to 1).