AccuVote-TS - Version 3.5.1

Here are a couple of bugs that I have found so far: 1) When you select Write-In and then enter in a name, the name does not appear on the Write-In line.  This works in Readiness Testing but not when you actually vote using a voter card.  2) Again with the Write-In, when you select Write-In and then enter a name, the Write-In line disappears, which is correct.  However, when you then select the Write-In again to get rid of the candidate you typed in, the Write-In line does not come back in the box.  Again this works in Readiness Testing but not when you actually vote using a voter card.  3) For Reporting Precincts that have seperate Base Precincts, (ie: splits), the whole Precinct identifier does not appear at the bottom of the screen.  Example:  I defined Reporting Precinct - Precinct 2, with 2 Base Precincts - Precinct 2-10 and Precinct 2-20, the correct name appears for Poll Book when I create the cards, but only Precinct 2 appears at the bottom of the screen for either split.  4) For the definition of Reporting Precincts with seperate Base Precincts, in both Poll Book and when you select Reporting in Ballot Station.  If there is no Base Precincts for a Reporting Precinct, then there should not be another window appearing under the Reporting Precinct with the same name for Base Precinct.  This is confusing to the end user.

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems
Omaha, NE