TS blank and under votes

The I-Mark ballot station software was designed to track the number of under votes for a race, but did not have a separate statistic to track the number of times a race was blank voted.  With AVTS 1.3.9, we currently assume races are vote for one, and report under votes as blank.  For vote for more than one, blank and under votes will be reported incorrectly.

This is not "easy" to fix since it requires changes in the way the ballots are tallied, as opposed to just changing the reporting.  Obviously we need to deal with it eventually though.  If you need to run a real election with vote for greater than one races, give us some advance warning and we'll see that it gets dealt with.

Ken