3.10.5-7 TSText does not match Ballot Station

I looks like there is a bug in 3.10.5 through 7 where the Ballot Station will incorrectly give the warning "TSText does not match Ballot Station" even with the correct TSText on GEMS.  I have to assume people have just been ignoring this warning.  That is disturbing.

At any rate, the warning was incorrect with those releases, as long as you do indeed have the GEMS 1.12.1 TSText loaded on the server.  Please be sure you do.  I have changed the message to use stronger language, and fixed it to warn only when you really do have the wrong TSText.

Dogs can't tell its not bacon.