Zero report not zero (RE: AVTS-3-10-10 & Gems 1-13-3)

> I have just finished testing with a small election on these versions and
> everything works fine.  I have just downloaded El Paso, Texas and
> print out
> a zero report and get Times Counted of -111 and everything else is
> 1246576928.

Can you reproduce it?

If you download another election like the small one does it still not print
zero?

If you delete the My Elections folder, does it print zero?  If it doesn't,
send me a zip of the floppy.

If you clear the results does it print zero?

If you can reproduce it, I'd like to step though it with you.

Ken