From: Talbot Iredale [mailto:tiredale@dieboldes.com]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 3:42 PM
To: Bug Tracking
Subject: Re: Washtenaw Import Problems

Mike,

    I have fixed the GEMS-1-11-x import to handle the large RTF data that is being imported here. This will be in the next GEMS-1-11-x release.

    Problems with the file are:

         Election Date format is "mm/dd/yyyy" not "yyyy/mm/dd".

         The VCenter/Reportunit/Baseunit records need one more field that is the number of registered voters

         The Ballot Text data no longer wants the length field before the data.

Attached is the file that does import into GEMS.

Tab