1.14 lost DSR closes port (RE: sb100 1-14-1-7)

After upload or downloadMC  if  you shut Accuvote off - you lose DSR - when you turn Accuvote back on Gems doesn't go back online - you must restart the port -

This is fixed and will be in 1.14.5.

The upload and download dialogs were combined into the single AV server dialog in 1.14.  This involved a substancial rewrite of both.  Its deserves special attention during testing.   While fixing this I noticed that we are no longer logging lost connections for example.  That'll be fixed in 1.14.5 as well.

Ken