RE: error saving multicard ballots w/ common plates (RE: puerto rico database)

After making changes to the Card Styles, and then when I attempted to save those changes, I would get an "enternal error" box.
I would say OK.  I would then attempt to save changes again and get the same error.  On the third attempt, when the dialog box would
appear and ask to save changes, I would say no, but the changes were saved.

This bug was straightforward.  You will get an internal error if you save a card from a multi-card ballot using the card[style] editor instead of the ballot[style] editor.  You can work around the problem using the ballot editor, and a fix will be in the next 1.14.
This sounds related to the bug posted by Jeff: "Gems - 1.14.1.7".

Jeff's problem turns out to be different.  I am not sure how to handle that one yet.

Ken