RE: GEMS 1-15-1-3

LHS was sent a CD with GEMS 1-15-1-3.  Installed it and built a test Database.  Generated Ballots, and an error occurred:  “Missing a needed resource” when trying to view the BallotStyle.

This sounds like a bad build.  I will talk to Dmitry.

I had LHS send me the Database they created, I loaded it, and GEMS hard crashed.  I loaded it again and viewed the database.  I reset Artwork and Generated Ballots.  When viewing the Artwork it was all messed up.

Indeed;  they have every party assigned to row/col 0.

Ken