Gems 1-15-1-2

I don't know if this is a bug or has just been changed.  When I go to Print
Artwork, I select By Precincts and instead of getting the Precincts listed
in sequential order, I get the Cards listed in sequential order.  This
makes it harder for those BOD customers when they have a Primary election
with several parties.  Instead of having all of the cards for all parties
together for that Precinct, we have the Precincts listed by Cards now.  Is
that something that we want to do, or do we want it the way it was back in
older versions??

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems