GEMS & DoctorWatson when upgrading 1-11-8 to 1-14-9

After placing GEMS 1-14-9 in the GEMS directory, and GEMS Reports 1-14-8 in the Reports directory, I launched GEMS and created a database called mike.  When the database finished creating itself and the main screen showed itself DR. Watson came up and started a Debug session.  After the debug session completed, Dr. Watson shut down GEMS. I restarted GEMS and chose my database again, no problems occurred.

Mike

Mike Brown

1611 Wilmeth Road

McKinney, TX 75069-8250