Happy faces are here again (RE: AccuVote Server 1 - Happy Faces)

Specifically, Fresno is no longer able to even upload two in a row on their modem boxes.  Looking for answers.   I have attached both the .dbf files (one in 1.11.2 and one in 1.14.8)

Does it work with the standard modems in the other California accounts, or has no one tried modem upload since November?  I would be surprised if this were specific to the modem boxes.

This is fixed.  The bug affects both standard USR modems and Digi modems.  The bug exists for all versions of 1.14 and 1.15.  That I find very very disturbing.

Thanks for the excellent report Steve.  The test databases helped a lot in tracking this down.

Ken