RE: GEMS 1-15-3 - Hamilton County Database takeing Header Files and ading Votes to them

GEMS changed the Type from Header to Candidate.

This is just a display problem -- fixed.

Hamilton County is getting totals placed in the George W. Bush Header when she does test uploads.  Go to GEMS -> Print Precinct Summary, sort by Precinct summary, choose DOWNTOWN, Preview it, go to page 2, you will see totals in the George W. Bush Header.

This sounds more serious though.  Get me a memory card for this database with counts that end up in the Bush header, and I'll see what I can do.

Ken