Bitmaps leak resources on 98 TS

This one from Rob.  If you create ballot text with many bitmaps, then the TS leaks GDI resources under 98 until ballots can not be displayed.  The bitmaps are being used to display Asian language text.  You can see the leak with "Resource Meter" that ships with 98.  The problem does not occur under Windows NT.  There is evidence that the problem does not happen with "small" bitmaps (around 1k).

This smells a lot like a 95/98 bug, but we're still researching.  In the mean time as a work around I would suggest getting NT up on a few TS units if people want to demo databases with lots of bitmaps.

Ken