AVTS - Touching Start Button too many times and creating a vote if a Candidate position is in alignment with the Start Button

I believe that this has been put up on the bugs list before, but I will do
it again just in case it has not.  After touching the Start Button on the
Instructions Screen, if you are impatient and touch the Start Button again,
or any where else on the screen, the touch is stored in the computer memory
so when the actual ballot does appear, there are votes already on that
ballot.  This complaint keeps coming up each time we do an election with
the AVTS units.

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems