RE: Voter Group Header assignment for generation of separate ballots

Was this ever fixed?

Tyler

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Clark [mailto:ken@dieboldes.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 5:59 PM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: Voter Group Header assignment for generation of separate ballots

It appears the GEMS 1.11 and 1.12 (at least) has some problems generating
seperate ballots for the second voter group.  I am still tracking down the
specifics of the cause, but attached is a minimal example in 1.11.

Gwinnett County, Georgia would like to have seperate headers on their
absentees although their races are identical.  This should be possible with
voter group specific headers, but isn't working.

We are working on November TS issues at the moment, but will get to this
sometime next week.  If anyone is using this feature (doubtfull) let me
know.

Thanks go to Tyler for finding this.

Ken