From: Tyler Links [mailto:tyler@dieboldes.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 9:42 AM
To: Ken Clark
Subject: Error message question from Alaska

Ken,

Gail from Alaska sent an e-mail which read, in part:

Periodically when trying to create a summary report and/or SOVC reports,I get an error message as follows:

Could not update; currently locked by user 'admin' on machine 'STATEOFALASKA01'.

What does this mean?  The computer I use is the only one that is assigned to admin.

Any clues you can give me to help unravel her mystery?

Tyler