Re: VoterComment

Title:
I was assured it wasn't a GEMS bug so I didn't report it.  I can ask Alameda to ship you the printer.  I could ship you my laptop.  On the other hand, how would that really help?
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 3:55 PM
Subject: RE: VoterComment

Its an overrun buffer somewhere.  It's definitely a "GEMS Bug", but I have never seen it happen myself.  If you could get us a printer that we can reproduce the problem on, it probably wouldn't be hard to fix.  Failing that, its pretty hard to track down though.

> I've had no fix for 7 months
> and I'm not sure what to do about it either.

Since this is the first report of the problem, I have exactly zero sympathy for you here.

Ken