R6 Straight Party One Touch to change vote

On the R6 with a Harris County, TX ballot, I selected straight party.  It properly marked the party I selected, but when I went into the ballot,  I then could change a vote by simply touching a candidate of a different party.  The point I am making is that I did not have to touch the “Red X’ to remove the vote before I selected a vote for another candidate.  This sounds like a requirement that Pennsylvania had in changing a vote with “One Touch”.

Larry J. Dix

Vice President of Operations

Global Election Systems