Pennsylvania Cross Endorsed will not upload

Upload fix will be in GEMS-1-18-9.

AccuVote tape problem is still outstanding.

Dmitry

GEMS 1-18-8-1  AVOS 1.94w US  and 1.96 US    W2K

AVOS will not upload to host.  Process starts, AVOS display hangs at "WAITING FOR UPLOAD CONFIRM"

Cross endorsed candidate Ballot Cast Summary on Long Report Accu-Vote tape shows only votes received when straight party voting.  It does not show votes received when not voting straight party.  I does show total votes and how many received when voting straight party.  To determine how many votes received when not voting straight party, the TOT must be subtracted from the sum of REP and DEM.  I will fax results tape and four ballots for clarification.

Greg Forsythe
Diebold Election Systems, Inc.
(416) 446-1383 office   (416) 446-1425 fax
(416) 464-3736 cell
www.diebold.com