Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: R6 unit shutting off automatically at boot up

Tari,

    The AccuVoteTS units have an automatic shut down when the power supplied to the system gets too low.  I would check that you really have power supplied to the unit, (check the power at the plug and check the cable is securely plugged into the unit).  Also check the fuse next to the power plug.  There could also be a problem with the power supply so I would suggest you disconnect the battery and then try to turn the unit on.

Tab