128KB Memory Card One Pass Copy

We need to have a 128KB memory card copy routine that only requires the user to insert the source card once and the destination card once.

As you may have already heard, EPSON has stopped producing the memory cards we use in the Accu-Vote.  No need to panic.  We have stocked up on 32KB cards and 128KB cards for the short term, and we have found an alternate supplier, Centennial Technologies.  One of the drawbacks to Centennial's card is that it only comes in the 128KB flavor or higher (we can't use higher).  One of the drawbacks to only supplying 128KB cards is the fact that to copy a 128KB card on an Accu-Vote, you must insert the source card four times and the destination card four times (it copies in pages of 32KB).   For customers to swallow the fact that in the future they will only be able to get 128KB cards, we will have to provide a more convenient copying solution.

Ian