Re: 128KB Memory Card One Pass Copy

We need to have a 128KB memory card copy routine that only requires the user to insert the source card once and the destination card once.
  You didn't specify when we need this so I'll plan to do it for the next release whenever that may be.  We are already building this functionality in to version 2.  Of course we can only do this when the Accu-Vote is equiped with 256K of RAM so the infrared units would need to be upgraded.

                    Guy
--
Guy Lancaster <glanca@dieboldes.com>
Global Election Systems Inc., Victoria, B.C., Canada